Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Star Date 3.18.2015

So, I'm finally putting on my big girl pants and writing something in this damn blog of mine. I don't promise it will be funny, interesting or even good. It's just here, like a promise of hope for the future...or something. The first thing I am going to do is say, Thank you to all of my fans and supporters. My 2nd "Camiversary" is fast approaching (April 22nd), and I can't believe that my career has been so wonderful and steady ever since my first day in front of the camera. Some of you may or may not know that my original foray into this world was more of a farce, than a career decision. I'll save the details for another day, but I appreciate all of you who have been with me so far on this journey and for continuing to be the backbone of why I put so much effort into everything I do. You guys are AWESOME!

Some quick special thanks to a few people, I'm sure most of you will just give this section a blank stare, but I'm sure those included will know I mean this with the most utmost sincerity any girl could give... 

WolfDShadow - One of my first mods in existence, always there when I need something kicked in the internet face...unless he's asleep.
KDDickey - He never meant to be a long term cam fan but now he's trapped. Just how we like him...MUAWAWAWAWA.
CBear - An all around amazing woman who REALLY knows how to pack a care package!
Chagle77 - NO EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!!!
TheBumblingIdiot - He's our special little guy and he really knows how to fuck with internet trolls.

If you're not mentioned don't get butt hurt. This is a list for the folks who've been here since the beginning.  Since before Geisha & The Captain had bumped uglies...and that's saying something!

I'm just going to leave you guys with that for now. 
Be cool, stay in school!

XOXO - Geisha

No comments:

Post a Comment